Coming out of Covid, we’re rebuilding our team and aim to bring our events back stronger than ever. We’re restructuring how we work, so there’s flexibility in the roles and positions available – we’re looking for the right people to help us deliver amazing outdoor events and make the most of new opportunities ahead.
We have part time and full time positions available for people with passion for the various aspects of the outdoor event industry. We’re also interested in working with freelancers.
Employment opportunities are available in the following areas:
- Events admin and organisation
- Marketing and social media delivery/management
- MTB, cycling and outdoor event delivery/management
We can offer fixed-term or permanent contracts, but our number one aim is to find people with a passion for the outdoors and the ability to help us deliver exciting, high quality outdoor events. Hours and salary negotiable.
- Team worker, hard worker
- Great communicator
- Quick thinking, motivated
- Flexible attitude
- Good under pressure
- Computer skills
- Organised, accurate and always efficient
- Love the Tweed Valley and Scottish Borders
- Passionate about sport and outdoor life – MTB/road cycling/trail running
- Knowledge of the area and its outdoor community
- Social media skills
- Great with the public
- Relevant outdoors/first aid qualification
- Events and production experience
- Race and event timing experience
- Happy working outdoors
This is a great career opportunity with a multiple award-winning company in a creative, fun and friendly environment. We are based in Peebles, Tweed Valley, Scottish Borders.
If you’d like to be part of it send a brief CV and note explaining what skills you could bring to our business and why you’d like to work with us to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date 27th Feb 2021