Personal Assistant to Company Director
Hillside Outside Ltd, producers of award-winning events including TweedLove Bike Festival, Tour O The Borders, Tweed Valley Trail Run, The Mighty Coe, are looking for a Personal Assistant to our Company Director. We need a hands-on individual who can contribute positively to our company’s reputation for exceptional outdoor and sports event delivery.
This is a role within a small team and is primarily office-based in Peebles. The role involves working closely with our Company Director on a range of projects and business activity.
With close involvement in so much of our operations, you’ll also become an essential part of our events operations.
Role and Responsibilities
Duties will include:
- Admin, organisational and communications support to company director in all aspects of the business
- Potential for active duties at live events
- Potential for assisting with various aspects of marketing
To be considered for this opportunity you should meet the following criteria:
- A high level of proficiency in Outlook, Word and Excel in a Mac-based office network
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- A creative approach, strong organisational and time-management skills
- Drive, motivation and enthusiasm
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- A team player but able to prioritise, use our own initiative and self-manage
- Ability to learn and understand our business operations inside out
- Competence to ensure projects are kept up to date and to prescribed quality
- Flexibility, multi-tasking and commitment, cool head under pressure
- Excellent salary and benefits. There is much scope for developing an interesting and rewarding professional career in a creative and friendly environment
- Hours: minimum 24 hours, maximum 40 hours, depending on experience and ability
- Starting date: asap
If you’re interested, send your CV and a covering letter briefly outlining why you’d be great at this job to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date 25th September, but we will be interviewing on a rolling basis, so please send in your application ASAP.
No recruitment agencies.