We’re looking for an MTB Race Manager to work with us in the planning and delivery of all our races and events.
This is an important role within our organisation, ensuring that TweedLove builds on its reputation for delivering the best race events.
Working integrally with the rest of the team, you’ll be responsible for all the ‘on-bike’ and race elements of the rider experience at TweedLove’s events. You’ll have a central role in:
- Maintaining the highest professional standards in all aspects of race/event delivery
- Race formats, structure and course design
- Potential race series development
- Stakeholder and partner liaison
- Landowner and trail agreements
- Event permission administration
- Trail and course preparation including taping
- Trail/venue re-instatement process
- Race management and rider safety including liaison with medics and marshal team
- Course signage and directions
You will probably also need:
- Enthusiasm for MTB & local race community
- Bike industry knowledge and interest, ideally to geek level
- Rider/race scene/athlete insight
- Understanding of event positioning and brand identity
- Basic understanding of MTB/event marketing
There’s some flexibility in the role depending on how much the successful candidate can contribute to our event team’s output. This is an opportunity to shape the next chapter of TweedLove’s success and reputation as one of the UK’s leading MTB event producers. Minimum three days per week but a full time position is possible for the appropriately skilled candidate. Pro rata salary from £25,000 upwards – this is negotiable for the right person, someone who is able to take this position forward with professional responsibility, delivering the outputs with creativity, imagination and flair.
Job is based in Peebles. If this is for you, send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com. Closing date 10 November 2023.